Mothers Day Quotes From Daughters : Mothers Day is right around the corner. On this special occasion we are sharing the top 10 inspirational Mothers day quotes of 2014 for your sweet mother.
Happy Mothers Day Quotes 2015
1.All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
2.I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me.
3.A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
Honore de Balzac
4. At work, you think of the children you have left at home.
At home, you think of the work you’ve left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent.
Quotes on Mothers Day by: Golda Meir
5. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
Quotes on Mothers Day by: Unknown
6. As is the mother, so is her daughter.
Quotes on Mothers Day by: Ezekiel 16:4
7. Men are what their mothers made them.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.
Mothers Day Quotes by: Harriet Beecher Stowe
9. We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Henry Ward Beecher
10. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Honore de Balzac, author